1x Raspberry Pi 4B, 8GB, single board computer.
1x Zymbit ZYMKEY4, security module
RASPBERRY PI Single Board Computer
The 8GB version of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is one of the newest members of the fourth-generation Raspberry Pi family. It is a high-performance general-purpose computer, incorporating a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU. Other key features include: two micro-HDMI ports supporting resolutions up to 4K; USB 3.0; a USB-C connector for power input; true Gigabit Ethernet with PoE capability (requires additional PoE HAT); dual-band wireless networking and Bluetooth 5.0. Together these make this board an ideal fit for your next SBC-based IoT project.
ZYMKEY4 Plug-in Security Module
- I2C, Raspberry Pi ready
- Encrypt root file system
- Secure key storage and generation
- Physical tamper detection: perimeter breach, accelerometer
- Measures and authenticates identity of host device
- Supports TLS client certificates and digital signatures
- Precision Real Time Clock, battery backed
- I2C secure serial interface
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO header
Getting Started with ZYMKEY4 >